The Norquay PAC meets monthly for PAC meetings. During COVID-19, meetings are held virtually on Zoom.
The next PAC meeting is October 19, 2021, from 6pm to 7pm. Stay tuned for the Zoom link to conveniently attend the next meeting. Whether you want to listen in to learn what PAC is about or sign up for a position, please join in!
Norquay Elementary PAC October 19, 2021 Agenda 6:00-7:00PM
In person/Online Zoom – Join the PAC Meeting on Zoom
● Welcome & Introductions, Attendance: (Jason 2 mins)
● Approval of past minutes – Sept. 21, 2021 (Jason 1 min)
● Treasurer’s report – (Annie 3 mins)
● Admin Message (Tim/Maggie 15 mins)
○ Internet Safety Presentation Update (Maggie 2 mins) https://www.mediatedreality.com/
○ Garden Update (Val 2mins)
- Fundraisers (Jason, Stephanie 5 mins) (Dumplings, Purdy’s, Gift Cards, Coffee; Ongoing – Mabels Labels, Just Mulch, Swansia Creations) All available on the PAC website and on the PAC Facebook Group page.
○ New fundraising ideas – Poinsettia
- Events (Jason 3 mins)
- Mt Seymour Ski / Snowboard lessons in Jan 2022
- Roles to fill (5 mins)
- Fundraising Team (Stephanie, Jason, Val)
- DPAC Rep
- EMB update (5 mins)
- Graduating Class (5 mins)
- Yearbooks (Ms. Ba)
Next Meeting: November 16, 2021 @ 6pm (in person and zoom)
October 19, 2021
November 16, 2021
December 14, 2021
January 18, 2021
February 15, 2021
March 15, 2021
September 21, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 17, 2021
View the list of Norquay PAC Minutes from 2020-2021 on Google Drive.
We would love to see everyone come out and attend. If you have a child/grandchild in the school you are a part of our school PAC (Parent Advisory Committee).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. See you soon!