The Annual Book Exchange Thursday, June 2nd and Friday, June 3rd
- On Monday, May 16th students can start to bring their gently used books for exchange to their classroom teacher. Books will be accepted until 9:00 am May 31st.
- Please make sure that the books are appropriate for children (no adult novels or magazines) and are in good condition (no writing or ripped pages).
- For each book brought in prior to Wednesday, June 1st, a ticket will be given to that student (i.e. 5 books = 5 tickets).
- Tickets can only be used on Thursday, June 2nd.
- Students will be able to purchase books on Friday, June 3rd ($0.25 for picture books and $0.50 for chapter books).
Parent volunteers are needed June 1st (9:45-12 (set up) and from 1:45-3pm) and all day June 2nd and 3rd. Duties include:
- Helping set up
- Helping children choose books
- Counting tickets
- Tidying tables
- Clean up on the last day
A parent volunteer sign up sheet is posted in the basement or you can sign up here .
Thank you for your continued support!